Don't Forget Your Wendy's Drive Thru
August 04, 2020
Let’s face it: No one expected 2020 to be like this. And as summer winds down and families gear up for the fall, we’re all expecting back-to-school routines to look, well, different from those of previous years.
But different doesn’t mean boring.
Dining rooms may still be closed, but drive-thrus are going stronger than ever. Here’s why the Wendy’s window should be at the top of your to-do list this year.
SafeOur drive-thrus are here to provide you with the prompt, friendly service you’ve come to expect, no matter what challenges the times may bring. Our restaurants are operating with increased safety and hygiene practices in place, so you can rest assured that your dining choice is a responsible one:
- Continued reinforcement of strict food safety procedures and personal hygiene standards.
- Masks worn by all employees, at all times.
- Additional training and communications regarding handwashing requirements and sanitation protocols.
- Increased daily restaurant deep cleaning procedures across the system.
- In close communication with public health experts, government agencies, and legislators to ensure we are responding appropriately.
ConvenientOrdering from your phone or computer is easy: make your selection, pay securely online, pick up at your drive-thru right away, or reserve a time to swing by and get your meal fresh and ready to go! Using the Wendy’s app is so convenient, you’ll never want to go back!
- Customize your order (and we mean custom!) with just a few clicks.
- Save your orders so you can repeat that perfect meal whenever you want!
- Look up local pricing, ingredient lists, allergens and nutrition info all on our app. It even keeps track of cost, calories, and carbs in real-time as you customize your meal.
- Pre-load funds into your account or pre-select a credit card or Wendy’s gift cards so you can order anytime, anywhere, without cash.
Even during these challenging times, there are plenty of things to celebrate, and Wendy’s is the perfect companion. Incorporate drive-thru visits into special birthday breakfasts, homeschool field trips, or just taking a delicious break in the car while running errands––no masks required!
With Wendy’s drive-thru, you can stay on the go while still getting the best in quality. We’re here for you––and your tastebuds––no matter what the rest of 2020 may bring!
« Back to Blog