Here at the Wenco Wendy’s franchise, we’re only as good as the values and principles we stand upon. These guiding principles drive how we serve one another as team members in our stores and how our stores serve each of our local communities. If you want to know what it looks like to dine and serve at Wendy’s, this is what you should expect.
We will all be guided by Christian values and principles with the purpose to honor God in all we do.
- We recognize that, by His example and teachings, Jesus established for us the best guidelines for proper living.
- Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control must prevail in our actions and decisions.
- These qualities will allow us to have a positive impact on the lives of all we interact with. We prefer to assume a servant’s role in our interactions with customers, suppliers, and team members.
We will help people develop their skill sets to attain their personal goals in life and company goals.
- Improve performance and knowledge in all our team members to develop a culture of growth and professionalism.
- Keep team members current with training classes.
- Use Personal Development Roadmaps consistently.
- Provide honest review of individual/team behaviors and results.
- Appreciate effort and reward results.
We will always be in the pursuit of excellence in the areas of team relations, guest service, and store operations.
- All interactions between members of the organization will be conducted with the utmost respect.
- We will always strive to be the “Employer of Choice” in each of our communities.
- All members of our organization will exceed our guest’s expectation of fast, accurate, courteous service, in a clean and friendly environment.
We will always embrace Dave’s legacy
- Quality is our recipe.
- Just be nice.
- Always do the right thing.
- Profit means growth.
- Give something back to the communities that take care of us.